From dormitory construction to auditorium renovations, the team at Scope Construction knows how to deliver cost-efficient, multipurpose higher educational facilities to meet the needs of growing campuses.
With utilities being three times more expensive for higher ed facilities than for K-12 schools, the need for energy-saving, environmentally friendly solutions is critical. From “green” dormitories to streamlined instructional space to performance centers for both student and community use, Scope construction has experience integrating sustainable elements or ensuring your project meets LEED requirements.
Whether working with your team, DASNY, other state management agencies, or the U.S. Green Building Council, we share your vision for smarter educational resources.
- SCSU Wintergreen Building Renovations
- UCONN Gelfenbien Dining Hall Dish Room Renovation
- UCONN Wilbur Cross Reading Rooms Finish Upgrades
- UCONN ResLife Alumni Shower Renovations to Belden, Watson, Brock and Eddy Halls
- SCSU Lyman Center Theater Workshop Renovations