At Scope Construction, we specialize in building and renovating schools. Our expertise goes well beyond construction to include pre-referendum planning and marketing your project to the local community. Most importantly, throughout your project, we make the safety of your students, faculty, and visitors a top priority. To minimize disruption, we schedule construction during off hours and summer vacations as much as possible.
Our project management doesn’t stop at phased construction and budget control. Because we understand the realities of today’s world, we’ll consult with your team to design the level of security that fits within your budget and reflects your unique school culture.
School construction projects include:
- Gaffney School, New Britain CT
- New Oxford Middle School – General Trades
- Henry James Memorial School – Architectural Millwork, Alterations & Additions
- New Groton Consolidated Middle School – General Trades
- Shepaug Valley School: New Agriscience STEM Academy – Addition & Associated Renovations, General Trades
- Smalley Elementary School – Alterations & Additions, General Trades
- Flanders Elementary School – Alterations, General Trades
- Verplank Elementary School, Town of Manchester – Construction Advisor & FFE Coordinator, Additions & Renovations